Wednesday, November 27, 2013

This would be a great landscape for the bride that wants a winter wonderland theme. I worry about the branches being in the way of some guests being able to see. I would have them shorter and put the lamp posts at the very beginning of the aisle when the bride first comes out.

Oscar de la Renta.
Oscar de la Renta.

Download whole gallery
This would be a great landscape for the bride that wants a winter wonderland theme. I worry about the branches being in the way of some guests being able to see. I would have them shorter and put the lamp posts at the very beginning of the aisle when the bride first comes out.
This would be a great landscape for the bride that wants a winter wonderland theme. I worry about the branches being in the way of some guests being able to see. I would have them shorter and put the lamp posts at the very beginning of the aisle when the bride first comes out.

Download whole gallery
such a unique wedding gown
such a unique wedding gown

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment